Cybex Sirona S i-Size incl. SensorSafe - Autumn Gold
- Available to order
Cybex Sirona S i-Size including SensorSafe - Autumn Gold
360° convenience for you – optimised safety for your child
No more awkward lifting and back pain when helping your child in and out of the car seat. The innovative one-hand 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position, ensuring less strain on parents' backs.
Peace of mind for you, ultimate safety for your child. CYBEX fuses smart technology and smart design with the introduction of SensorSafe: a unique child monitoring system that ensures the safety and health of your child is always your first priority. Available for several Platinum and Gold i-Size car seats, the SensorSafe clip attached to the harness system, keeping you informed of the safety and health of your seated child at all times. SensorSafe provides essential alerts to help prevent critical situations: when your child unbuckles the clip, when the ambient temperature of your child is too hot or too cold, if your little one is left unattended in the car, and if your child has been seated for too long. All alerts are received via Bluetooth on your smartphone through a user friendly app that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQs and more.
- Safely Rear-facing - car seat can be used in a rearwards or forward facing position until 105cm. The innovative design offers bigger kids a comfortable ride with enough leg room.
- From 76 cm (approx. 16 months) the Cybex Sirona S can be used forward-facing.
- The 360° rotation mechanism makes getting in and out of the car
- Driving Direction Control prevents children from traveling in the forward-facing position before 16 months of age and 76 cm of height.
- The Energy Reduction-Technology reduces forces on the neck in a head-on collision. The forward-facing ER-Tech is activated as the forces reach their full impact in a head-on collision: the headrest slides down, progressively limiting the neck’s exposure to the impact forces, and subsequently locks into position.
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be folded out and reduces the force of a side-impact collision.
- Energy absorbing shell absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby.
- The easy-to-use, “One-Click”-ISOFIX system means no more fiddly installation of the seat. An incorrect installation of the seat is nearly impossible.
- One-hand recline function offers maximum comfort and a restful sleep on long car rides.
- Five recline positions when rearward-facing, three positions when forward facing.
- 12-Position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides – protection that grows with the child.
- Magnetic harness clips means no more searching for the harness straps: buckling your child in the seat is much easier
- One click isofix installation
- The SensorSafe clip prevents the child from slipping out of the harness system. In case that your child manages to open the clip, you will be instantly alerted via push notification on your smartphone.
- The SensorSafe clip monitors the ambient temperature of your car to prevent your child from overheating or overcooling. When temperatures become too hot or too cold, the app will inform you via push notification on your smartphone.
- To assist you in the case you leave your child in the car, the SensorSafe clip is able to send reminder notifications directly to your smartphone. If desired SensorSafe can also inform emergency contacts about the location of the car.
- The simple to understand safety checklist guides you at first installation through essential topics with ease, such as the use of LSP and correct ISOFIX installation. The Installation Checklist will also remind you at certain time intervals of your child´s growth to make adjustments to the seat.
- To avoid your child sitting in the car for too long, the Take a Break Alert notification informs you if the SensorSafe clip has been closed for prolonged periods of time and recommends taking a break.
- i-Size (from birth up to 105cm)
- ECE R-129
- from birth up to approx 4 years.