Cybex Cloud Z i-Size incl. SensorSafe - Deep Black
- Available to order
Cybex Cloud Z i-Size incl. Sensorsafe - Deep Black
The Cloud Z i-Size features an innovative near-flat lying position which reduces the risk of breathing difficulties in new-borns outside of the car. To use on your pushchair simply attach using the car seat adaptor (sold separately). It also features an automatic adjustable headrest which grows with your baby and changes the sitting angle creating more room and comfort.
Tested to i-Size standard the Cloud Z offers outstanding levels of safety. The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P) in conjunction with the energy absorbing shell and height adjustable headrest reduces the force of a side impact collision by approximately 25%.
It also features a rotating mechanism when used in conjunction with the Base Z (sold separately) which makes getting your baby in and out of the vehicle effortless with its 360° rotation.
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- XXL foldaway sun canopy
- Modular system
- Height adjustable head rest
- Removeable newborn inlay
- Energy absorbing shell
- SensorSafe clip prevents the child from slipping out of the harness system. In case that your child manages to open the clip, you will be instantly alerted via push notification on your smartphone.
- SensorSafe clip monitors the ambient temperature of your car to prevent your child from overheating or overcooling. When temperatures become too hot or too cold, the app will inform you via push notification on your smartphone.
- To assist you in the case you leave your child in the car, the SensorSafe clip is able to send reminder notifications directly to your smartphone. If desired SensorSafe can also inform emergency contacts about the location of the car.
- The simple to understand safety checklist guides you at first installation through essential topics with ease, such as the use of LSP and correct ISOFIX installation. The Installation Checklist will also remind you at certain time intervals of your child´s growth to make adjustments to the seat.
- To avoid your child sitting in the car for too long, the Take a Break Alert notification informs you if the SensorSafe clip has been closed for prolonged periods of time and recommends taking a break.
- Height: 45-87cm
- Maximum weight 13kgs
- From birth to up to 18 months
- Confirms with UN R129/02