Britax Advansafix i-Size - Cool Flow Black
- Out of stock
Britax Advansafix i-Size - Cool Flow Blac
Based on the award-winning ADVANSAFIX IV R*, the new ADVANSAFIX i-SIZE goes one step further in safety. As well as being approved to the new i-Size regulation (R129), and therefore tested to even stricter criteria, the ADVANSAFIX i-SIZE also offers greater safety thanks to the extended harnessing up to 21kg for toddlers and the XP-PAD for older children.
- Quick remover cover -
- Patented pivot link isofix system directs the force downwards 1) into the vehicle seat, and then forward (2) more gently - greatly reducing the risk of head and neck injury
- 5 point safety harness
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads fit comfortably your childs chest and help reduce your child’s movement in the event of a collision
- To protect your child's sensitive neck area in case of a frontal impact, Britax Römer has developed a shock-absorbing foam pad. It prevents the impact of your child's chin on their chest, absorbing up to 30% * of the energy. A jerky forward head movement is reduced and the neck is protected. At the same time it provides additional padding around the edges of the seat belt.
- SecureGuard helps to protect your child’s delicate abdominal area by adding an extra – a 4th – contact point to the 3-point seat belt. By keeping the lap belt in an optimal position over your child’s pelvic bones SecureGuard helps reduce abdominal forces in the event of a frontal collision by up to 35 %*, and at the same time allows your child freedom of movement during the journey.
- Advanced Side Impact Protection – SICT offers superior protection to your child in the event of a side collision. It reduces impact forces by minimising the distance between the car and the car seat and deforms to absorb the energy before it reaches your little one. To benefit from the protection, simply adjust the SICT on the side of the car seat closest to the door.
- Highback boosters protect your child in 3 ways: the seat shell provides head to hip protection for your child, especially in the event of a side impact; the upper and lower belt guides provide correct positioning of the seat belt; and the padded headrest provides safety and comfort for your child’s head and neck.
- Top Tether minimises the rotation of the car seat and thus reduces possible injuries in the head and neck area in the event of a collision. Due to its twin anchorage points, the v-shaped Top Tether offers even greater stability and security for your child than a seat with conventional tethers.
- EasyRecline is suitable for all ages and allows you to adjust the seat into comfortable recline positions, even when your child is in the seat and without having to re-adjust the Top Tether — total convenience for both the parent and the child.
When your child reaches 15 kg and up to a maximum of 21 kg, you must
change from the integrated 5-point harness to the car’s 3-point seat
belt to secure your child in the seat. Thanks to the FLIP&GROW
function, that’s now possible in a few simple steps. Simply adjust the
headrest and stow the harness in the backrest so it won’t get lost.
Then, switch the FLIP&GROW adjustment plate so the SecureGuard is
above the seat and you’re ready to go.
- Forward facing installation 76 - 150 cm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 60 – 83 x 44 x 47 cm
- Weight: 11 kg